Flexible Partial is an unbreakable, removable, non allergenic partial denture that many people find very comfortable.
These lightweight partials are practically invisible and completely eliminate the metal clasps that you may have seen on other partial dentures.
In fact, Vinyl Flexible partials are made
- Without the use of a metal frame.
- From a strong, durable plastic that snaps securely and comfortably into place around your existing natural teeth and gums.
- The plastic is so strong that it can be very thin.
- Eliminates that heavy, bulky feeling of an acrylic denture
- The colour, shape and design of Vinyl Flexible Partials blend in well with the natural appearance of your gums, making them virtually unnoticeable.
You may be interested to know that the plastic used in Vinyl was first developed 50 years ago, and has been used in professional dentistry since 1954.
Vinyl is in the nylon family, stronger and more flexible than the acrylic used in other kinds of dentures and partials.
Valplast as a viable alternative for patients who have allergic reactions to acrylic.
This is an exciting time in dentistry with new developments such as Vinyl ushering in a new era of lighter, more comfortable and more aesthetic removable partial dentures.
For more information go to: